With your continued support, United Way South Niagara is able to invest in local programs and services that support our priority focus area of moving people From Poverty to Possibility.
We are committed to assisting those living below the poverty line by:
- Moving people out of poverty
- Meeting basic human needs (Ex: food, shelter and jobs)
We believe that healthy people build strong communities. By improving access to social and health related services and supporting community engagement and integration, our community will grow stronger and be a better place to live.
We believe that healthy people truly are the foundation of strong communities. Our goal is to assist the community by:
- Improving access to social and health-related support services
- Supporting resident and community engagement
- Supporting community integration and settlement
Help us support children and their families to achieve and reach beyond their full potential. By supporting United Way you can ensure that children have access to the early development and educational support each child deserves.
Children of all ages deserve access to programs where they can learn and grow in a healthy environment. United Way South Niagara is working towards this goal by:
- Improving access to early childhood learning and development programs
- Helping kids do well at school and complete high school
- Making the healthy transition into adulthood and post-secondary education
- Strengthen family cohesion