Who We Are
United Way of South Niagara is a registered charity serving Pelham, Port Colborne, Wainfleet and Welland. Becoming involved in the United Way of South Niagara is essential not only because we work and play here but most importantly because we live here.
The UWSN is a professional team of community volunteers and staff passionately committed to supporting community agencies improve quality of life of people in need by raising and carefully allocating funds and monitoring agency program performance.
The UWSN will be a pivotal agent of social change as it transforms from the Agency/Program Model to the Community Impact Model.
Building Stronger Communities
- Provide non-partisan leadership in social change
- Endorse innovation, partnerships and collective action.
- Respect community wisdom and encourage citizen involvement
- Demonstrate trust, integrity, transparency, inclusively and respect.
- Embrace diversity
- Encourage & promote volunteerism & volunteer leadership.